Home » Strategic Partners
Request A Call Back
How did you hear about us?
Prove you aren’t a robot: 10+2=
* required information
© 2020 Shamrock Consulting Group, LLC | 222 North Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 1620, El Segundo, CA 90245 | Phone: 310-955-1600 | Fax: 310-546-3922 | [email protected]
During this challenging time, loyalty and trust are paramount. That’s why we are reaffirming our continued commitment to our customers.
We will be here throughout to help with anything your company needs from an IT perspective, whether you’re transitioning to remote operations, looking to reduce costs, or in need of emergency products/solutions. This includes:
Remote Collaboration Tools (videoconferencing, SMS, calling, team messaging, etc.): 3 Free Months available now – we can procure licenses same-day through any of our top-tier partners
Overall Cost Reduction: One of our top priorities across all services – Shamrock will go the extra mile to reduce your financial impact as much as possible
Emergency Needs: Additional bandwidth (broadband, fixed wireless, managed 4G/5G LTE), Cloud Migrations, Disaster Recovery
Hosted Communication: Enable all your employees to take every call/meeting remotely. We offer same-day licenses from industry-leading vendors
Remote VPN Access: Remote VPN access: firewalls and VPN concentrators are getting overloaded and aren’t secure. Alleviate these issues with zero trust Software Defined Perimeters (SDPs)
Remote User Security: Remote devices are a hackers ticket into the network. We can help secure these endpoints with industry leading Next Generation Endpoint Protection
Remote Productivity Monitoring: User activity tracker for remote user performance (anonymous, accurate & cost-effective, with 3-6 month baselines for tracking)
As always, the majority of our services, including audits, analysis, evaluations, quotes, adds/changes and RFP/RFQs will be provided at no cost to our customers.
*If your request is urgent, please note in the contact form and we will expedite upon request.
1. What resources will all applications require for optimal performance?
2. What is the value of your data assets?
3. How are you currently protecting and securing each of your data assets?
4. Which data assets will need to be accessed by which applications?
5. Who are the business users and how are they grouped together?
6. Which devices are used by each user or user group (e.g. desktop computers, laptop computers, tablets, smartphones, etc.)
7. Which of your user groups require access to which applications?
8. How many of your users will be accessing each application from a dedicated desktop computer?
9. How many of your users will be accessing each application from an internal mobile device? How about from an external mobile device?
10. How many of your users will be accessing each application from a shared and publicly-accessible location?
11. Which networks are currently used to connect user devices to applications? Be sure to include both wired and wireless networks.
12. Which public wide area networks (e.g. 4G) are currently used to connect remote devices to applications?
13. Are mobile device users fully aware of how to secure their devices when accessing applications in the cloud?
14. Which applications are you planning to bring with you into the cloud and which will stay in-house?
15. Of the applications you plan to move into the cloud, which will require modification first?
16. Where will your data assets be stored in the cloud?
17. What storage capacity will be provisioned to store each of your data assets?
18. Onto which specific cloud resource will each application be mapped?
19. Have you done any initial work in matching various cloud service providers? Have you found the most cost-effective solution which provides the performance and functionality you will need?
20. How will your sensitive data be protected and secured both during transit and while in storage?